While we may post notices from time to time when extensive changes are made to these Terms and Conditions, we are not undertaking the obligation to notify you of each change and you should periodically review the most up-to-date version through the Service. Turtle Wax may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms and Conditions and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
Disclaimer of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that Turtle Wax shall not be held liable for any unauthorized use of the information described and/or contained on the Service and that Turtle Wax assumes no responsibility for your use of the Service, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, tort, negligence or otherwise, or any other theory arising in any way out of the use of the Service, even if Turtle Wax is advised of the possibility of such damage.
Disclosure of Information
Turtle Wax may provide links to other sites and/or resources, including advertisers, over which Turtle Wax has no control. These links are provided solely as a convenience to users and should not be construed as an affiliation with or endorsement by Turtle Wax of content, items, or services on those third-party websites. You access and use such other websites, including the content, items, or services located on same, at your own risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Turtle Wax harmless, including without limitation, its respective subsidiaries and affiliates and shareholders, directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including without limitation all legal fees, arising out of your use of the Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Accuracy and Use of Data/Computer Viruses
Although the information located on the Service has been procured from sources believed to be reliable, no warranty expressed or implied is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information. This disclaimer applies to both isolated and aggregate uses of the information. The information is provided on an "AS IS" basis. All warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, FREEDOM FROM CONTAMINATION BY COMPUTER VIRUSES AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE DISCLAIMED. Changes may be periodically added to the information on the Service; these changes may or may not be incorporated in any new version of the Service.
The Service is operated by Turtle Wax and is for official use only. Individuals using the Service without authority, or in excess of their authority, are subject to having their activities on the Service monitored and recorded by system personnel. Http and ftp accesses may be logged. In the course of such monitoring, or in the course of system maintenance or trouble shooting, the activities of authorised users also may be monitored. Anyone using the Service expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such monitoring reveals possible evidence of criminal activity, further legal action may be taken.
In connection with viewing and using the Service, you are permitted to temporarily download one copy of the materials posted on the Service onto a single computer for only your personal, non-commercial use. Except as otherwise specifically provided elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions or through the Service, redistribution, retransmission, republication, or commercial exploitation of the contents of the Service are expressly prohibited without the written consent of Turtle Wax and any copyright owner from whom we have obtained a license. Requests for such permission should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the contact specified below. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved. Downloading of any information, content or images from the Service does not transfer any right or ownership of such information, content or images to you, and such information, content or images may be used solely in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You may not mirror or archive any part of the Service or any material contained on the Service on any server or computer without Turtle Wax's written permission.
By posting any pictures, video, or comments on the Service (“User Content”), you understand, acknowledge, and grant to Turtle Wax a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable and able to be sublicensed license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Content in connection with the Service and Turtle Wax’s (and its affiliates' and successors’) business, including without limitation, for the promotion and redistribution of part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels whatsoever. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Content as permitted through the Service and as permitted under these Terms and Conditions. The licenses granted by you to other users in picture and/or video User Content that you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that the license extended to Turtle Wax shall be perpetual and Turtle Wax may retain, distribute, use and/or display copies of your pictures and/or videos that have been removed or deleted.
You shall be solely responsible for your own User Content and any and all consequences of submitting and publishing your User Content on the Service that may arise. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish User Content you submit; and you license to Turtle Wax all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such User Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
You further agree and warrant that any and all User Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have obtained the permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to submit the material to the Service and to grant Turtle Wax all of the license rights granted above.
If you want to link to the Service, please contact email@example.com before creating that link so the site may be previewed. Turtle Wax expressly forbids the unauthorised use of its logos, trademarks, or other graphics to create links. Text links are permitted upon approval.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ( for users in the United States of America )
If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and believe that any User Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). In order for a notification to be effective, you must provide our Copyright Agent with written notice (“Notice”) containing substantially the following:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The “Copyright Agent” designated by Turtle Wax to receive notifications of claimed infringement is Pam Kundrotas, 625 Willowbrook Centre Parkway, Willowbrook, IL 60527, (630) 455-3818, email: PKundrotas@turtlewax.com, fax: +44 (0) 1695 716620. Pursuant to the DMCA, please be aware that if the Notice fails to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your Notice may not be valid.
If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or if you believe that you have the authorisation from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to law, to post and use the material in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice (“Counter-Notice”) to the Copyright Agent that includes substantially the following:
Your physical or electronic signature;
Identification of the User Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the User Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the User Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the User Content to be removed or disabled; and
Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Chicago, Illinois, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement, as outlined above.
If a Counter-Notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Turtle Wax may send a copy of the Counter-Notice to the original party alleging infringement pursuant to the Notice, informing that person that Turtle Wax may replace the removed User Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the User Content provider, member or user, the removed User Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Turtle Wax’s sole discretion.
Choice of Law
Construction of these Terms and Conditions and resolution of disputes thereof are governed by the laws of England and Wales and YOUR USE OF THE Service IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR AGREEMENT THAT, IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE INVOLVING TURTLE WAX ARISING, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF ANY SUCH PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE THE COURTS OF ENGLAND AND WALES.
Turtle Wax prize draw – Tell us what you think of our products and WIN £100
- Open to all UK, Channel Island and Isle of Man residents aged 18 and over, except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- By entering the promotion, each entrant consents to the information they submit, being entered into a database and the Promoter and any company which is, in relation to the Promoter, a subsidiary, holding company or subsidiary of a holding company as defined in Companies Act 2006 (the Promoter’s group companies) may use this information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decision of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend any promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend any featured promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The prizes will be sent to the winners within 30 days of receipt of a valid postal address by the Promoter or Mosquito Digital Limited. Proof of identity may be requested on delivery of the prize and failure to provide such proof will result in withdrawal of the prize and another winner may be selected.
- Prizes will be despatched to the winners via the UK mail service, unless otherwise stated. The Promoter will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond its control. Should a prize winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with another prize of similar value.
- All entries will be added into a prize draw and the winners will be chosen at random. One winner will be chosen at random each month.
- To enter the prize draw Entrants must submit a product review on the Turtle Wax Europe website and register their details including email details
- Incomplete, illegal, illegible, indecent, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. The promoter cannot be held responsible for any internet service interruptions or electronic fault.
- The chosen winners will receive a £100 gift voucher of their choice. The prize is as stated and no other cash alternative is available.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decision of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- Entrant's data will be collected and the entrant will be given the choice to opt-in to receiving promotional and marketing information from Turtle Wax UK when submitting their personal data.
- The name of all the winners will be available by contacting Mosquito Digital Ltd, 20 Dale Street, Fourth Floor, M1 1EZ
- If the prize is declined or if the winner forfeits the prize under these terms or conditions, then Turtle Wax may at their absolute discretion run a new prize draw selection.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Turtle Wax Europe Limited
4th Floor Alaska House,