COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) is a condition of entry. Entry indicates your unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The competition is “Turtle Wax Newsletter Gift Card Sweepstakes” (the “Competition”).
- The promoter of the Competition is Turtle Wax Europe Ltd, 4th Floor Alaska House, Atlantic Business Park, Dunningsbridge Road, Bootle, Liverpool, L30 4AB (the “Promoter”).
- The Administrator of the Competition is Turtle Wax Europe Ltd, 4th Floor Alaska House, Atlantic Business Park, Dunningsbridge Road, Bootle, Liverpool, L30 4AB.
- This Competition is open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland aged 18 or over at the time of entering, excluding employees of the Promoter and its affiliates and their immediate family members (spouse, child, parent, sibling), agencies, advisors, franchisees, suppliers and any persons assisting in the Competition. This exclusion applies to any syndicate or collection of persons acting in concert, any person entering via an agent or using the services thereof, or any entity carrying on the business of entering prize promotions.
- This Competition will run from 00:00 GMT on 13 July 2021 to 23:59 GMT on 7th of August 2021 inclusive GMT (the “Competition Period”). There is one (1) prize only to be awarded during the Competition Period.
HOW TO ENTER:
In order for an entry to be a Qualifying Entry eligible for the Competition, it must meet all of the following criteria:
- To enter, visit the Promoter’s subscription link shared on turtlewax.co.uk via a flyout and subscribe with your email.
- Click “subscribe.”
- Note: You will receive a follow up email confirming your participation to the email used for the subscription.
- (“Entry”) Limit: You may enter one (1) time over the Competition Period.
- Eligibility: To participate in this Competition, entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Any Entry that, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, is not in accordance with the guidelines (a) as stated herein, or on any of Promoter’s social media assets or Websites, or (b) is deemed to be inappropriate for publication, is ineligible.
- Incomplete, illegible, deceptive, duplicative, or garbled entries are not eligible.
THE PRIZE DRAW:
There will be one (1) prize winner.
- Winner will be drawn from all Qualifying Entries at random (“Random Draw”).
- Date for the Random Draw will be Saturday, 7th of August 2021 by the Promoter from all persons completing a Qualifying Entry during the Competition Period. The odds of winning depend upon the number of Qualifying Entries received.
- Winner will be contacted by the Promoter within three (3) business days of the relevant Random Draw by email using the contact details provided by the Winner at the time of entry.
- In the event that:
- a Winner has not claimed their prize one (1) week after initial contact;
- a Winner cannot be contacted within this period; or
- a Winner’s eligibility cannot be verified,
- The Promoter may at the Promoter’s election re-draw a new Winner from the remaining Qualifying Entries from the relevant Random Draw. The prize may be awarded by the Promoter
- The Promoter may require evidence of each Winner’s age in accordance with the requirements set out in clause 5 before any Prize is awarded.
One (1) £50 gift card for the turtlewax.co.uk brand store to be awarded to one (1) Winner. Exact retail value is 50 £.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded.
- No cash alternative will be offered, and the Prize is non-transferable. By accepting the Prize, each Winner agrees to hold the Promoter and its respective affiliates harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the award of, the use or misuse of any Prize. Where the law implies warranties, which cannot be excluded, the Promoter’s liability for breach of those warranties is limited to resupplying the Prize (or paying for the costs thereof), where this is permitted by law. Each Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this Competition or use or redemption of any Prize. Promoter is not responsible for any lost or damaged prizes.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agents shall be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the Competition or the use or redemption of any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the Promoter or its agents and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- To the extent only permitted by applicable law, the Promoter reserves the right to use the Winner’s name (“Content”) for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or consideration or prior notice to the Winner, and in entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the same. For the avoidance of doubt and without limitation, participants therefore consent to the Promoter using Content on the Promoter’s websites, and in other Promoter communications (both internal and external).
- The Promoter reserves the right at all times to suspend, change, cancel or end the Competition, at its sole discretion, without prior notice and without being liable to pay any compensation to participants. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Sponsor’s Website.
- The Promoter's decision is final and legally binding in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate any activity it believes to be of a fraudulent nature and to disqualify any participants that it believes are carrying out fraudulent activity or otherwise seeking to circumvent these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any participants whose acts malign the brand or who may be perceived to be offensive or disparaging.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, corrupted, incomplete, incorrectly submitted or late entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. To the extent that is permitted by applicable laws, the Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the Competition shall be limited to the promotional value of the Prize.
- By entering the Competition participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions which will be interpreted in accordance with laws of the United Kingdom and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate courts located in the United Kingdom.
- The name and county of the Winner will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to MARKETING Turtle Wax Europe Ltd, 4th Floor Alaska House, Atlantic Business Park, Dunningsbridge Road, Bootle, Liverpool, L30 4AB within 3 weeks of the Prize Draw but received no later than 60 days after the Prize Draw.
- Any personal data submitted as part of the Competition will be stored and processed on behalf of the Promoter as data controller in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Entrants agree that such data may be used for the purposes of administering the Competition, to contact Winner of the Competition and for such other purposes as stated in these Terms and Conditions. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out below.
Turtle Wax Europe Ltd, 4th Floor Alaska House, Atlantic Business Park, Dunningsbridge Road, Bootle, Liverpool, L30 4AB
- Although this Competition is hosted on Promoter’s website, the Promoter may use Facebook and Instagram to promote the Competition. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Promoter and not to Facebook or its properties. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook and its properties from any claims.
- Collection of non-personal information – the Promoter may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to the application or the Promoter’s website. The Promoter may also aggregate details which you have submitted to the site (for example, your age and the town where you live). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist the Promoter in providing an effective service for the purposes of the Competition.
- Security of personal data – The Promoter has implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
- Contact Us - A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter of the Competition.
USE OF ENTRIES BY THE PROMOTER:
- Acceptance of the prize shall constitute the Winner’s agreement and consent for Promoter and its designees to contact you for future marketing opportunities, use Winner’s name and/or Prize information in connection with this Competition for promotional, advertising or other purposes, in any manner, worldwide, in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.