This revolutionary 2-in-1 wheel cleaner product removes stubborn, iron-based contaminants like brake dust, rail dust and road grime from your wheels.
And, unlike other cleaners for your wheels and tyres, this pH-neutral formula is safe to use on your car’s sensitive clear coat. The chemistry in the spray performs the work of a clay bar, only safer because, in many cases, it can be used with touch-free application.
1. Make sure your wheels are cool to the touch. If needed, cool the wheels with a hose or power washer.
2. Shake well and spray product onto the surface of the wheel and brake components until well saturated.
3. Allow the spray to dwell for 2–4 minutes, ensuring that all surfaces stay wet.
4. If your wheels are heavily stained or soiled, use a wheel cleaning brush to agitate the product, working the spray into all crevices. We recommend the Wheel Woolie Boar’s Hair Soft Brush.
5. Rinse thoroughly with a power washer or garden hose.
6. Hand dry using a microfibre towel.
1. Wash and dry your vehicle.
2. Ensure all surfaces stay cool to the touch. Avoid working in direct sunlight.
3. Identify the areas you need to decontaminate.
4. Shake well and spray Hybrid Solutions PRO All Wheel Cleaner + Iron Remover onto a 2’ x 2’ panel until saturated.
5. Allow the product to dwell for 2–4 minutes.
6. If your clear coat is heavily contaminated, we recommend using our Microfiber Mesh Bug and Decontamination Towel to agitate the product.
7. Rinse a power washer or garden hose and towel dry.
8. Continue decontaminating your car, working in 2’ x 2’ sections.
9. If any iron contaminants remain, use a clay bar or clay mitt to treat those stubborn areas.
Subscribe for your newsletter and the rewards will be in your inbox before you even get there
News, events and insights from Turtle Wax® worldwide
Exclusive offers and discounts on Turtle Wax® products
Regular treats and surprises for all subscribers